We love the quirky, the kooky and the downright spooky here at Satin and Tat... but what do you get the perfect couple who are lovers of dead (cool) stuff?
To help you on your quest for the perfect present for the happy couple, we've compiled a list of 13 macabre wedding gifts!
1. Day of the Wed Tea Set by Charlotte Clark This "Day of the Wed" tea-set makes the best "Dia de los Muertos" themed gift. Perfect for a brew for two!
2. Ornate filigree Skulls by Hysteria Machine These black resin skulls are beautifully decorated with purple green or red gem stone options.
Pick their favourite colour, their names and add their dates to our skull print, handpicked for you from our collection!
4. Skull Candles by Ember Candle Co. These creepy skull candles come in a fabulous array of colours. Perfect for the newly-weds' home!
5. Deer Jaw Wall Hanging by Stoned Affection For those who love antique curiosities there are these (ethically sourced) deer bones, each beautifully decorated with their own array of trinkets.
Another offering from us here, a print of our hand-drawn raven couple – perfect for a wedding or anniversary gift alike!
7. Wooden Death’s Head Moth Necklace by Curiology This beautifully detailed cut wooden moth would set off a macabre outfit.
8. Wooden Moth Cuff-links by WhenAdamMetEve Etched cherry wood cuff-links for all those husbands drawn like a moth to a flame!
9. “Flight of Fancy” Cushion by Patternorium This printed moth cushion is a fantastic addition to any newly-weds sofa! Check out the Patternorium collection above.
10. Frankenstein’s Monster and Bride Candles by First Edition Candle Co Perfectly drippy candles complete with a monster and his bride. Perfect for macabre lovers and horror movie lovers alike!
11. Frankenstein’s Monster and Bride Print Cushions by treder
Another perfect match for the macabre couple! Because an audience needs something stronger than a pretty little love story. -
12. Personalised Zombie Print by Satin & Tat ‘til death do us part, or… not! This undead print is can be personalised with names and dates of the big day!
13. Zombie Toasting Glasses by GlassCannons Perfect for the happy couple to toast the beginning of their lives! A Zombie groom and bride etched onto champagne flutes.